Wednesday, January 18, 2012

RunKuwait 200K

I came across this when looking into 10K RunQ8. I have previously written an article on this. The 200 K RunKuwait as it sounds is a 200 kilometer run from North border to South border of Kuwait over a two day period. When I first read about this, I was not sure about the run. This event is taking place on 25th and 26th February 2012 which corresponds to Kuwait's National Day and Liberation Day respectively. I am sure this event is having some good media coverage. Even during the Run, there will be a stop at Kuwait Towers for media coverage.

I am providing links to some pages which will give a clear picture to the above event. The group responsible for the Run is Aymstrong and they can be followed on Twitter also. One of the runners is Faisal Al-Nakib who is having a youtube channel and also can be followed on twitter. I came across this 200k Run on one of the  websites 'Ladies who do lunch in Kuwait'. Then I started looking up on the information related to the above event and came across another site Fitness Expert.

No comments: